This class will help the participants become familiar with the history of anything they choose. They will not only cover California history, but world history.
- Participants will take turns selecting the type of history they wish to study next; such as music, art, disabilities, Ability Now Bay Area, the U.S., fitness, CA, different countries, etc
- Participants will be responsible for doing some of the research about their topic of choice, through the use of the internet, magazines, books, etc.
- Once they have completed the research, they will present their research to the class
- Class will create collages and other art projects relating to the subject
- Videos, art projects, and demonstrations will be used to supplement and reinforce the information presented in class
- Train on how to properly care for plants, gardens, flowers, etc.